EXcoin just set the record for “platform with the highest trading volume” in MT4’s history. It is about to launch the world's first digital derivatives trading contest of binary options (up or down). In one game spanning a duration of four weeks, Top-10 winners share a reward of 100,000 USDT.
Hone your skills and test your strategy in the game. This competition is open to users around the globe. You have four weeks to hit the Top-10 list. Compete with other players for a fully tradable bonus from the 100,000 prize pool, paid directly to your account!
Sign up now and make yourself a winner!
(Please keep posted for official announcement regarding the start of the contest)
1. Register and log in to your EXcoin account.
2. Read and accept the rules. The contest is open to users from around the globe.
3. Any active trading account is a contest entrant by default. However, position less than 5000 USDT is not eligible to participate. During the game, if balance is below the eligible level, deposit is allowed to keep the account afloat. Ranks will be calculated according to the ratio [profit earned : total principle]
4. Daily Top-20 will be announced on the website the next working day, and award winners will be notified within three working days upon contest end. Cash bonus or Tesla will be rewarded within seven working days upon contest end.
For details of the event, please visit the official website: www.excoin.io.
1. Profit earned is the total amount of gain during the contest window.
2. Total principle = balance at the beginning of the contest + total deposit during the contest
This competition involves real-time digital options trading. The transaction risk is borne by the participating users. Users acknowledge that they understand the event compliance.
Participants should decide carefully the frequency and amount of transaction based on their risk tolerance level, and should not conduct sabotaging behaviors such as order-flooding to obtain rewards.
The news annoucement on this website serves the official guidance to contest rules. Official statistics are used as the final indicator. If cheating is found, EXcoin reserves the right to revoke the subject's qualification. EXcoin reserves the right of final interpretation of this competition.
Wish you an exciting journey!
January 15, 2019